Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

My Holiday recount

My Holiday Recount
For the holidays we have two weeks off. On the first week of the holidays I went to Dunedin to see my grandma for the week. We played uno, patience and clock they are all card games. The next day we had to go to town because my granddad an eye appointment. Before we went to the eye appointment we went to the supermarket and got some groceries and we went to the warehouse and got some clothes, toys and jewellery.


Next we went to the new cafe in the warehouse. I got a big club sandwich and a raspberry milkshake. Then finally we dropped granddad off at his eye appointment we went to the craft shop next door. From the craft shop i got a new diary and a sticky note pad. Then on our way back to hornby we saw a tanker that had tried to turn a sharp corner but he missed and drove into a ditch and died sad right?

The second week of the holidays I went to cookie time a bike track I went with my dad and my brother. Then our dad gave us a surprise and we got to got to grans for a few days. At grans i watched…… The Sound Of Music!!! It is a great movie to watch. When i went back to hornby went I saw a police car that had pulled over a really old car!!!

When i got home i was so glad because i was getting a little bit homesick. That was my amazing story of my holidays!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.