Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Aotearoa Community Project.

This week for our Community Impact Project we had to answer questions about the topic we are doing. Community Impact Projects are what we can do to help out in the community. These are the questions we have to answer.

What community have you joined?
I joined the Aotearoa community group to help out around NZ with problems that we can fix.

Why is this group your passion?
This group is my passion because I have always liked where I live and I want to make sure that this beautiful place stays the same.

What one idea are you interested in?
The one idea I chose was helping out with fundraising so I can get enough money to help with all the SPCA buildings around NZ.

How do you think you will achieve this idea?
I will fundraise with mufti days and sausage sizzles so I can buy food for the SPCA.
















Action Plan:

Hayley & Amanda


Aotearoa Community


Who’s benefiting this?
Teachers, My group, Department of Conservation, Forest & Bird


What are you doing for them?
Protecting our native animals and fundraising to get rid of the pests.


How are you going to achieve this?
By writing letters to people like teagl and countdown to ask for supplies to do fundraising and go out into the community to fix the problem.


What resources or support do you need to complete this task?
All we need is sausages, Barbeque, Bread, Sause, permission for a mufti day
School, place that would give us thing to fundraise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.